Hey there guys!
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Accidental Blogger and I must say I was taken aback because I’m neither a popular blogger nor do I have much experience with blogging. But then I realized that maybe you don’t need any experience or popularity for getting into this platform all you need is a talent for writing and good content. I’m thankful that Accidental blogger saw my talent and thought of me as a worthy nominee.
The rules for sunshine blogger award:
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Link the post back to them
- Display the picture on your post
- Answer their questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Provide 11 questions for your nominees.
Q1) Why do you write blogs?
Ans- I started writing blogs to influence people and motivate them. I always love motivating people and thought maybe my work could help them feel better so I thought why not start a blog? So I made use of my writing skills and started a blog. I’m satisfied with the support I’m getting in this journey and am thoroughly enjoying it.
Q2) What are the top 5 lessons you’ve learnt in your life?
Ans- Okay now I believe that there are 2 ways to learn lessons, either learn it yourself or learn it by watching others face difficulties and challenges. My blog is basically about the life lessons I learned. So some of the lessons I’ve learnt are-
- Don’t let anyone tell you what to do. It’s your life, live it your way. I’ve written a detailed blog on this point here- Don’t let Them Take Control.
- Don’t let others demotivate you or get the best of you by making you jealous. Trust yourself and your abilities and never change yourself for others. Whatever you do, do it for yourself. Changing for Others or yourself? is just another blog in which I’ve elaborated this point.
- Never tell anyone your goals. Even though I haven’t written a blog on this topic but I’m soon planning to share my experience and knowledge on this topic. here’s a brief explanation- the world is changing and you really can’t trust the people around you. So keep your goals to yourself and let others know about your success
- If you ever want to achieve something in life, you NEED to feel uncomfortable. Is It Important to Feel Uncomfortable to Succeed, this post will probably answer all your questions about this point
- This point might sound weird but you need to know that Failure is not the opposite of success, it’s a part of success. Are you ready to fail? This blog post will explain to you that HOW is a failure a part of success.
Q3) Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
Ans- I believe that I’m an extrovert, even though I’m a bit hesitant to talk to new people especially people who aren’t like me, still it just takes me a couple of minutes to get comfortable.
Q4) Who’s your favourite movie band?
Ans- I don’t specifically have a favourite music band, it all depends on the lyrics and quality of the song.
Q5) What’s the best book you’ve read and would like to recommend it to others?
Ans- I must say this is a difficult one but if you’re a student ( going to school or doing a professional course), I recommend the book, HOW WE LEARN by Benedict Carey. This book tells about various misconceptions of learning and helps you become a better learner. This book helped me a lot so I’d recommend this book to all students.
Q6) What’s the best life advice you ever got from someone?
Ans- My father gives me a lot of advice from time to time, and many of my upcoming blog posts will also be based on his advice. However, the best life advice was given to me by my elder sister. Her best advice was to “LOVE YOURSELF”. I can’t say that I completely love myself but I think that if you ever want to live your dream then you need to know and love yourself. Self-love motivates us to keep moving on and lead our dream life.
Q7) Name your favourite festival.
Ans- I actually have two favourites (which probably every Indian has) HOLI and DIWALI. These are the two festivals with great importance celebrated mostly by Hindus because of religious importance.
Q8) Describe a moment when you were proud of yourself.
Ans- There are many moments in which I feel proud. But whenever I’m able to help my friends when they feel low, it makes me feel the proudest in those moments. I feel happier than proud still helping out people (especially people I’m acquainted with) makes me feel contented and proud.
Q9) Which is that one movie that has inspired you?
Ans- It’s kind of confusing because of the variety of inspiring movies made by Indian artists yet I believe that “Airlift” and “Taare Zameen par” inspired me the most.
Q10) Are you health conscious or a food freak?
Ans- I used to be a food freak but now I think I’m much more health conscious.
Q11) If you’ve read my blogs, what’s your favourite blog written by me?
Ans- Yes I’ve read nearly all your blogs and I loved the blog, Everything happens for a reason
MY NOMINEES :
Q1) What comes to your mind when you sit to write a blog?
Q2) If you’ve read my blogs, then which blog is the best and which one do you think i need to work on
Q3) When you are tensed then what relaxes you the most?
Q4) Who is your idol in this life?
Q5) Are you a professional blogger or is this just a time pass to you?
Q6) Where do you spend most of the time? And what do you do at the time?
Q7) How do you control yourself when you are angry?
Q8) What is your goal in life?
Q9) Have you ever done something which is “inappropriate” according to you?
Q10) What gives you satisfaction?